Customer Relations Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Customer Relations Focus)
Full Time in Remote Flexible - US
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
about our agency
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Business Insurance, Health Insurance, and Renters Insurance.
- Our office is located in Short Pump.
- I have been a State Farm agent since 2001.
- I am a proud graduate of VCU.
- Our agency has received awards including: Chairman's Circle, Ambassador Travel, Legion of Honor, Senior Vice President's Club, National Quality Award, and Silver Scroll
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Henrico, VA is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Hayden Pryor - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
ready to launch your career?
We are a very busy office and are looking for our next great team member. This busy insurance and financial services office has a passion to make a difference in the lives of others and better the community. We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. We attribute our success to having a fun, energetic environment that is an enjoyable place to work. Our well-trained team uses state of the art technology to achieve outstanding results. We want to work alongside those who are equally committed to excellence and personal achievement.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Simple IRA
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
- Signing Bonus in the range of $500 - $1000
- Signing Bonus up to $
please do not call office - we will contact you.
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none